Rates subject to change, please call or contact us for most recent pricing.
We offer a selection of boats suitable to operate in our local boating area, no matter your skill or experience level. The lengths of our boats range from 18’–24’ and are outboard, center console fishing boats, dual-console fishing boat, or deck boats. Located at both the Port Hudson Marina & the Tarpon Landing Marina.
For information about Boat Club options, please inquire within.
- 21' Rendevous deck boat | bimini top | depth/fish finder | marine VHF radio | seats 8 | 150 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Hurricane deck boat | bimini top | depth/fish finder | VHF radio | seats 8 | live bait well | 150 Yamaha outboard
Center Console Boat
- 18' Palm Beach center console bay/flats boat | bimini top | VHF radio | depth/fish finder | live bait well | 90 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Palm Beach center console T-top fishing boat | seats 4 | depth/fish finder | VHF radio | live bait well | 115 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Quest center console T-top fishing boat | seats 4-5 | VHF radio | depth/fish finder | live bait well | 150 Yamaha outboard
Half & Full Day Rentals Available for:
Sight Seeing & Picnics
Here’s How it Works:
- Call the marina and reserve a boat.
- Show up at your scheduled time and check in with the office.
- Load the boat with your gear for the day.
- Enjoy your time out on the water!
- Return the boat within our specified time frame.
- Pay for the gas and oil you used for the day.
- Get on with your day!
Our boats are equipped with the necessary equipment to get you out on the water, make your day enjoyable and then get you back at the end of the day.
This includes a VHF radio, Depth sounder/fish finder, compass, a bimini or T-top to protect you from the sun, and Coast Guard approved safety equipment.
Rental rates are dependent on the size and type of boat you rent and do not include gasoline/oil used or any damage you may incur. Please call for rates and availability.